Friday, January 14, 2011

The Challenges of Marriage

I guess I'm just feeling introspective this week, another post. I'm having a lot of trouble being happy with my husband... it always seems to be the same story: I feel like he's not contributing enough time & energy the our family & he feels like I don't give him enough physical attention. I've read The Five Love Languages and even though I've talked to Josh about it, he doesn't see or do anything to change the status quo. It really frustrates me that he just expects me to change my ways but doesn't see any room for change on his end. I guess I'm too stubborn to initiate change on my end because I'm sure it won't make a difference on his end.

I'm also feeling pretty unpassionate about my work after going to the EHDI meeting today...hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment